Dream of taking a plane
Plane is a fast means of transportation, but the ticket price is usually a little expensive. Many people only take this expensive but fast means of transportation when they are far away or at a discount. Therefore, dreaming of flying to a certain place usually means long-term goals, or your illusory dreams. In short, those goals that must cost a lot to achieve. The plane in the dream also symbolizes that the dreamer needs to fly away, put aside all his troubles, abandon the old life and start a new journey.
- Dreaming of a plane means that the dreamer will go on a trip and will soon meet long-awaited relatives and friends.
- Dreaming of flying with friends indicates that the partnership business will succeed.
- Dream of himself getting on the plane in a hurry, suggesting that a relative or close relative of the dreamer will be ill.
- Dreaming of flying means that the position will be promoted and the business will be profitable. At the same time, remind the dreamer to maintain a good relationship with relatives and friends and not to quarrel.
- Dream of flying, suggesting that friends will be jealous of their wealth.
- Dreaming of flying a plane shows that the dreamer's hard work and efforts are about to be rewarded.
- Dreaming of the plane taking off means taking risks or entering an unknown state.
- Dreaming of a landing plane means that a new thing has finally come to fruition, or a well-planned adventure has achieved the expected success.
- Dream of getting on the plane shows that the dreamer's work is very smooth, and won the appreciation of his boss. He will be promoted and raised.
- Dreaming of flying a plane symbolizes the dreamer's search for an independent existence space.
- Dream of looking down from the window of the plane, love will suffer some hardships.
- Dreaming of flying a plane smoothly shows that the dreamer is in good luck and physical condition.
- Dreaming of flying a plane that doesn't know how to fly indicates that the dreamer will be able to do something he hasn't done before.