Complete collection of tarot card array -- big cross conjecture
The big cross conjecture is a simple and interesting method of Tarot Divination. It has the traditional way of picking cards and allows you to play the game of number accumulation. There are five cards in the Grand Cross conjecture method (sometimes only four). It concisely presents the obstacles, help and results of the measured things.
1、 Scope of application
Ask &mdash& mdash; Love, friendship, study and career
2、 Pendulum method
- Follow the general shuffle procedure first. Then, hold the card in your left hand and spread it out in a fan. Remember, the end held by the left hand must be the end facing down after cutting the card.
- Then, ask the questioner to select one card from the cards and put it in the figure “ 1” Location of.
- Repeat the same steps three times and put them in “ 2”、& ldquo; 3”、& ldquo; 4” Location of
- Fold the remaining cards, turn them from left to right, face them up and put them aside. Don't mess up the original order, because we will use them later.
- Open “ 1” To “ 4” Card, add up all the numbers on the face of these cards. If this number is less than or equal to 22, find the card corresponding to its number from the rest of the pile of cards, and then put it directly into the position of 5 without changing its original positive and negative position.
- If the number exceeds 22, add the single digit and ten digit numbers to get a new number, and then pick out the corresponding card according to the new number.
- If, in the above case, the number happens to be any of the four open cards, at this time, do not pick the fifth card, keep the original four cards, and then start to interpret.
3、 Memorial tablet implication
- “ 1” And “ 2” Both symbolize external people or things that can affect the development of the problem. It may be an obstacle or a help. It depends on the meaning of the card.
- “ 3” Symbolizing the cause of the problem.
- “ 4” Is the main solution to the problem.
- “ 5” Represents the ultimate result of the problem. If the fifth card of the inquirer is the same as one of the first four cards, the ultimate result is the meaning of the card (and the positive and negative positions are the same as the card).