Complete collection of tarot card array -- alternative conjecture
This speculation method is also called “ V-shaped method ”, Because the discharged card looks like a “ V” Word. As its name indicates, “ Alternative conjecture ” A choice designed to solve a dilemma. For example: there are two people chasing you at the same time, but you can't make a decision; You want to change to a new company, but do not know if it will be worse than the original company? For such a problem, choose one or the other to show you the future of the two paths you have chosen, and you can compare the two to see which path is better.
1、 Scope of application
Asking for information ---- love, study and career
Card type: 22 large Akana, 56 small Akana, 78 tarot cards. (if you are a beginner, it is recommended to use only the big alcana card to perform divination. Because the number of cards used is relatively small, it is easy to remember the meaning of the card. After you are familiar with it, you can add the small alcana card.)
2、 Pendulum method
- Before shuffling, the inquirer decides the path. As shown in the figure, the card array presents a V shape, and the left and right sides represent different choices. The inquirer should decide which side represents which choice and keep it in mind without telling the diviner. Wait until the inquirer is confirmed, and then conduct a general shuffle and cut.
- When the back of the whole stack of cards is up, from top to bottom, and belongs to the sixth card, put it in the figure “ 1” Location of.
- Put the counted cards aside and you will no longer use them. Then count the rest again, take out the sixth and seventh cards and put them in “ 2” And “ 3” Location of.
- Similarly, the counted cards are put aside. Count the remaining cards again, take out the sixth and seventh cards and put them in “ 4” And “ 5” Location of.
- Open each card in order for interpretation.
3、 Memorial tablet implication
- It represents the inquirer himself and symbolizes the current situation of the inquirer.
- Select the status of A.
- Select the current situation of B.
- When the inquirer chooses a, the future development.
- When the inquirer chooses B, the future development.
Note: basically, this is a pendulum method of two-phase comparison, so the interpretation should focus on the comparison of the two options. Of course, sometimes there will be situations where both are good, or both have little future.